Last night, digital health finally went mainstream. The ever popular Eric Topol was featured on NBC’s Rock Center. It’s great that more people will learn about what’s happening in Digital Healthcare. I particularly like near the end of the video Dr. Topol talks about the need for patients to be more involved in their health. Plus, it was fun to see the AliveCor device in action on network television. I’ve embedded the full video of Eric Topol on Rock Center below.
EHR and EMR Videos Sponsors
- HIT Jobs Powered by:
- Epic Ambulatory Analysts ? Nationwide
- Cerner Solutions Clinical Analyst
- Experienced Epic Project Managers ? Various Roles ? Nationwide
- ADT Facility Structure Analyst
- Epic Resolute HB / PB Analysts ? Nationwide
- Cerner Process Improvement Engineer / Clinical Staffing Specialist
- Epic Access & Scheduling Analysts ? Nationwide
- Cerner CCL Programming Analyst / Report Writer
- Epic Inpatient Analysts ? Nationwide
- Cerner ProFit / Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Parody of Katy Perry’s Waking up in Vegas for #HITMC
- Where Are We Headed with Clinical Decision Support? – Google Plus Hangout
- Healthcare Technology Ecosystem and Data Centers – Google Plus Hangout
- Unique EMA Dermatology iPad EMR – Psoriasis Example
- Healthcare Productivity Roller Coaster
- Doctors Training Doctors on ICD-10
- Going Beyond EHR Data Collection to EHR Data Use with Dr. Dan Riskin
- Google Glass in Healthcare
- Homegrown EMRs with Joel Kanick – Google Plus Hangout
- ICD-10 with Dr. Jonathan Handler – Google Plus Hangout
EHR Videos Resources
- SmartlinkEMR Saving Time at a Physician Practice (28)
- SMRTNet: The Exchange of Clinical Information in Oklahoma (18)
- hemorrhoids kansas city: You have to write this things more.Generally there are a fantastic amount of people who are...
- Ace Fishing Wild Catch Hack: Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my weblog so i got here to “go back the...
- wordpress plugin social media: Social media can be something similar to socializing in tangible life. Are you looking...